Monday, December 1, 2008

So we are not a one post wonder.

A one post or an one post? Whatever! Anyways,my blog isnt an one post wonder anymore. This is officially the second post. I had a meeting with my boss just now. When I went up to his room, he was busy -- reading the Steyn blog. You may not agree with everything a right wing nut case says, let alone believe it is true. But nonetheless they write some funny shit. Even funnier if it were actually true. A sample,
"
Ayatollah Khomeini's "Blue Book" and its helpful advice on romantic matters: "If a man marries a minor who has reached the age of nine and if during the defloration he immediately breaks the hymen, he cannot enjoy her any longer." I'll say. I know it always ruins my evening. Also: "A man who has had sexual relations with an animal, such as a sheep, may not eat its meat. He would commit sin."

"
(http://www.steynonline.com/content/view/1516/26)

Now that gives y'all a taste of ma humor.

No comments: